"Okay, so I'm a trans guy in my mid-teens, and I recently came out to my parents. However, they are confused about a few things (which I tried my best to explain), and I was wondering what resources I could give to help them find clarity amidst the chaos of gender..."
- Question submitted by Anonymous
Dannielle and Kristin Say:
THREE CHEERS FOR PARENTS WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE!
A few resources, from our brains and yours:
1. The Gender Book
2. The Gender Section of The Parents Project
3. Comprehensive resource list from Art of Transliness
4. This video (and channel!) from Skylar Kergil
6. Legal Know-How from The Transgender Law Center
7. Local Resource Listings from GLBT Near Me
8. Gender Spectrum‘s Ongoing List of Articles
Readers, comment on this post to help & add!!
Hi! Our advice is always free for all to read & watch. Help us keep this gay ship chuggin’ by donating as little as $1/month over here on Patreon. xo